Standard Structural Pultruded Sections
Wood rots. Steel rusts. Aluminium Dents.
Fiberglass reinforced plastic lasts.
CALL US FOR A QUOTE.
When it comes to structural material, few can beat GRP/FRP pultruded profiles. With its anti-corrosive properties, incredible strength, light weight low maintenance, thermal and electrical non-conductivity, it is the superhero of section material manufacturing.
Tribeni Fiber Private Limited is the leading supplier of GRP sections India. We promise the best in the market. We are known for our professional service and a consistent commitment to quality. Our wide range of GRP sections is unparalleled in India. These include profiles like Angles, Channel, Wide flange beam, round/rectangular tubes and solid rods etc. We also offer customisation of FRP profiles on request.
With over 26 years of experience, we have an in-depth understanding of different industries and their special requirements. We have a highly motivated team that helps you realise what you are looking for. Our team would visit your site, understand your requirements and offer you the best solutions. Our method has been worked out to ensure that our clients have a say in the process.
- We start with a survey of your site and understand your requirements.
- Our team then prepares a rough estimate so that you can have an approximate budget.
- The experienced team suggests you the rights sections from our extensive range. We offer multiple choices and help you narrow down the right options.
- Our team will also help you with the engineering value.
- We provide you a cost effective solution that combines functionality with form.
- Once we have your order we start on the shipping process. In case, there is a requirement for special customised product, we quickly start manufacturing on the given specification.
- Our orders are delivered on-time and in perfect condition.
We are also extremely diligent of quality control at every step. We are an ISO certified company that adheres to established standards of manufacturing and product quality. Each section is carefully evaluated to ensure there are no discrepancies.
TRIBENI PULTRUDED SECTION DIMENSION LIST:
|SR NO||PULTRUDED SHAPE||SIZE||RESIN TYPE|
|01||I BEAM||100 X 50 X 6 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|02||CHANNEL||50 X 40 X 5 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|03||CHANNEL||50 X 50 X 3 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|04||CHANNEL||80 X 30 X 4 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|05||CHANNEL||100 X 30 X 4 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|06||CHANNEL||100 X 50 X 4 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|07||CHANNEL||150 X 30 X 4 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|08||CHANNEL||150 X 40 X 4 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|09||CHANNEL||150 X 50 X 3 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|11||CHANNEL||300 x 50 x 3 mm||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|12||SQUARE TUBE||25 X 25 X 19 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|13||SQUARE TUBE||50 X 50 X 4 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|14||SQUARE TUBE||50 X 50 X 5 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|15||SQUARE TUBE||50 X 50 X 6 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|16||SQUARE TUBE||80 X 80 X 6 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|17||SQUARE TUBE||80 X 80 X 8 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|18||SQUARE TUBE||100 X 100 X 6 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|19||EQUAL ANGLE||30 X 30 X 4 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|20||EQUAL ANGLE||30 X 30 X 5 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|21||EQUAL ANGLE||40 X 40 X 4 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|22||EQUAL ANGLE||40 X 40 X 5 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|23||EQUAL ANGLE||50 X 50 X 4 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|24||EQUAL ANGLE||50 X 50 X 6 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|25||ROUND TUBE||30 X 24 X 3 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|26||Pultruted Pipe||32 x 19 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|27||Pultruted Pipe||32 x 25 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|28||Round Bar||12 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|29||Round Bar||14 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
|30||Round Bar||16 MM||ISO,VINYL,POLYESTER|
We also have custom mold for different applications such as cable trays, cooling towers, structural members etc.
Note: The above mentioned list is for reference purpose, Please contact our sales team for detailed dimensions and available sizes.
Application of FRP/GRP Sections India
FRP/GRP sections are an important part of civil infrastructure spanning both the public and private sphere. It has emerged as the answer to an efficient and effective structural component.
- Cable management and support
- Walkways and gangways
- Solar mounting structures
- Bridge and highway structures
- Decking for marine structures
- Utility poles
- Railway structures
Have You Considered FRP Pultruded Profiles Yet?
If not, then consider some of the advantages FRP Sections India offers over other section materials like timber, aluminium, concrete or steel.
- It is highly resistant to most corrosive elements, including moisture, sun and chemicals.
- It is fire retardant.
- FRP’s strength to weight ratio is the highest.
- It exhibits thermal and electrical non-conductivity.
- It requires almost no maintenance since it does not rot, rust or peel away.
- It can last for a long time.
- It is highly customisable.
Thanks to our automatic and continuous manufacturing processes, at Tribeni Fiber Private Limited we also promise a quick delivery. You can benefit from construction team’s experience and our sales team professionalism. Call, visit or write to us. We are waiting to hear from you!